Tuesday, January 13, 2009

looking in the rear view mirror

Ever look in the rear view mirror and do a doubletake. See something that you weren't expecting.



















That was exactly the case when I saw this car from days gone by. It can't be that old. It has squared headlights. Interestingly, it seems to have no rust.

It would weigh more than a modern SUV.

It can't be a serious collector's car because we salt our roads in the winter and salt is the biggest enemy of metal car bodies. A car in this shape of the age that it is should not be used as a winter beater.

There must be a story here.


I think I saw baby stuff in the back seat stacked up to the roof. There is a story and I don't know it.
And I can't use the internet to research it.
yet.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment