Saturday, June 20, 2009

My baby came home - book not finished yet



Remember the story of many moons ago.

Boy meets Jeep.

Boy marries Jeep.

9 years later, boy realizes he married wrong Jeep sister.

Family of Jeep takes back sister, promises to make it right.

Jeep comes home today.

Still wrong Jeep.

Still no fixed marriage license.

But now it is an Insurance Company's delay (husband of other sister Jeep).

Stereo works.



June 3rd, 2009

"It is supposed to be back to me now.It is not.Story is that it is being worked on. It needs to be safety checked in order to correct the wrong licensing that the dealer did back in 2000. The dealer is doing it which is right. But they are taking their time.I want it back.Now."


May 26th, 2009

"A snafu when I bought it put the wrong plates on two side by side Jeeps. I have had the wrong Jeep for 9 years. The VIN on the Jeep does not match my registration and all of my paperwork.
The dealer picked it up today to get a safety check done on iit in order to transfer the physical vehicle into my name. Then I will be able to get current plates and drive it on the road. So I hope."

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment