Tuesday, September 22, 2009

I am getting a new toy in a most unique way

A buddy of mine dropped by asking if he could buy my old turntable for a local radio station.

It is one of these. I have a limited connection to it. I lusted after one while in high school for my DJ business. I never got one, they were too much $$ back then. I did snag one at a yard sale about 5 or more years ago.

I paid $5.00 for it.

I've used it, maybe four times. It works well but other than for nostalgia, i need it not.

I also have a quite good dual that was my brothers.

So, $300.00 was the offer and $300.00 is what i accepted.

Besides bragging rights for one of the best yard sale electronics finds, I can now bring home anything without getting the 'look'.

So i sell this,



























and buy this:


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment