Pre-Labor Day
-
Yesterday I was working in my home office when I suddenly remembered that
the first IU football game of the season was on. So I went downstairs,
turned on ...
The Purpose Isn’t What It Does
-
“The purpose of a system is what it does.” Such a neat little turn of
phrase; it makes you sound wise and cynical and like a person who sees
through things...
Rough Type has a new RSS feed
-
As a result of attacks by hackers intent on selling bootleg viagra and
other goodies, Rough Type has made a hasty switch to a new blogging
platform (Word...
The All In Podcast and Syndicate
-
A couple of months ago my pal Chamath texted me and said “I want to do a
podcast with me and you.” We discussed some names and landed on “All In,”
as a t...
The Trip of a Lifetime 4 Gundegai to Tarcutta
-
MURRUMBIDGEE BRIDGE PRINCE ALFRED BRIDGE I suspect from what I can read on
the net that it is no longer used. I also saw a photo almost exactly like
mine o...
Sick of hearing about niqabs?
-
Me too, but I feel I have to put my oar in the water on this issue.
I’ll admit my prejudice right up front. I do not like [image:
niqab-citizenship-zuner...
No comments:
Post a Comment