Saturday, January 17, 2009

Time for a photography post

For the earlier post on the junior's game, I used a picture of my tv and my treo. It was a quickly setup mashup of hdtv and slingbox tv. I played and paused on the tv the junior's game. On my treo, I played and paused the same game at a different spot. I had my 8 year old hold up my treo in from of the tv. I snapped a couple of shots with my nikon d200 slr using my garyfong light defuser equiped nikon sb600 flash.

The clarity of the shot is amazing.

Here is a web friendly version:
























Here is a crop of the smartphone screen from the same shot.




I really like where digital photography has taken us.










and here is a link 


to a large version of the image.


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment