Friday, December 19, 2008

Spend like there's no tomorrow

We should all do our patriotic duty and spend like there is no tomorrow. We have 5 days to spend to out heart’s content and fill up any empty space that might otherwise have existed underneath our Christmas tree.



Then right after Christmas come Boxing Week sales. So once again, we must whip out the cash, credit and/or debit cards and spend spend spend.


It’s good for the economy. Buy a new car. Get a spare one for the kids.


And if you have a friend or family member who mis-manages their money, lend them some and forget about interest. It’s good for the economy.


Now let’s get personal. I want a used Hummer. An H2. Big, bold and did I mention big ? The used prices on them are quite reasonable. I promise not to wash mine once I get it. And I promise to do my best to get it stuck in the first 6 months.


This is my commitment to a healthy economy. I will spend to help the used car guy and keep on spending to keep the gas bar guy happy. It’s my small contribution to the economy get well program.


What’s yours ?


 

No comments:

Post a Comment